The document is made up of HTML elements. HTML Elements is a node. The document itself a document node. The terms HTML tags and HTML Elements are often interchangeable. Elements can contain many elements it means nested elements can also be used.
HTML Elements In Urdu/Hindi
Nested HTML Elements
The Element inside other elements is known as Nested Element. You can freely use one element inside another without any restriction by HTML Documentation.
For example:Â <p><b>MY first Paragraph</b></p>[mks_pullquote align=”left” width=”640″ size=”15″ bg_color=”#92d662″ txt_color=”#ffffff”] It is defined by starting tag. If it contains any contents then is closing with ending. Forward Slash use to close end tag.[/mks_pullquote]
As you can see in the given table [table id=1 /]
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title> Elements </title> </head> <body> <h1>MY first Heading </h1><br> <p><b>MY first Paragraph</b></p> </body> </html>
Example Program Explained
- <!DOCTYPE html> it used to identify the type of Document that is HTML Type.
- <html> ….. </html> This elements is used to define the Whole Documents of HTML. It contain Starting and Ending Tag.
- <head> ….. </head> it is placed between the HTML Element and is used to define matadata ( data about data). Such as styles, links etc.
- <body> ….. </body> This elements is used to define the body section of document that isÂ display to the user. User can interact with your website through different body elements like <p> tags.
- <h1> ….. </h1>Â Heading tag used to define the Main heading of the documents and take much priority by Search Engine.
- <p> ….. </p> p tag define the paragraph of the Documents.