People use many different social media sites these days like Instagram, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Facebook, and many more. Depending on the platform, they do this for different reasons.
Facebook is one of the biggest and most popular websites in the world. We use Facebook to talk to our family, friends, and other relatives, but we also use it for fun, entertainment, and business.
We can create a business page on Facebook where we can put all of our information and tell people about our services. This way, more people will know about our services, follow our business account, and come to our company to use our services.
When people are happy with the work, they will write good reviews on their Facebook pages. This will make the business successful.
To do all of this, we need to know how to set up a Facebook page for our business and post information about it.
In this article, we will talk about how to do this. Let’s get going so we can figure out how to do all of this.]
What is a Facebook page for a business?
A Facebook business page is a page that shows off the services of a brand or company. This kind of page makes a business seem more formal and serious.
This makes it easy for us to reach our target audience and stay in touch with our current customers.
Through their Facebook business pages, companies can also get closer to their customers by starting conversations, commenting on posts, or “liking” status updates.
How to make a business page on Facebook?
To make a Facebook business page, the first thing we need is a personal Facebook account. When we change our personal account to a business account, no one will be able to see any of our personal information.
After logging in, there are a few steps to take before we can create our business page.
Here’s how to do it:
First Create Facebook Business Page
- Step one is to go to the “create” page.
- After you go to this page, you have to fill out the left-hand panel with information about your business.
- After that, you have to type in the name of your business so that people can easily access your account and know how to get to your business.
- For the category, type one or two words that describe your business, and Facebook will recommend a few alternatives. You can choose as many as three of the ideas.
- Next, you’ll need to write a description of your business and what it has to offer.
Put profile and cover images
- In the second step we need to edit a good profile picture for our business page. This picture should look professional and have an effect on our business page, so we need to choose a picture that fits our business.
- Your profile picture needs to be 170 pixels by 170 pixels.
- Once you’ve added your profile photo you need to add your cover photo. Your cover photo could show some of your products a view of your store a picture of your team or your current offer.
- Facebook suggests that you pick an image that is 1640 pixels wide and 856 pixels tall.
- Click the Save button when you’re done to finish setting up the basic page.
Make a username
- Your username which is also called your vanity URL is how people on Facebook can find you.
- You can have up to 50 characters in your username but don’t add more.
- Click Create Username on the page preview to create a username.
- Type in the name you want. If it’s available Facebook will let you know. If the checkmark is green, you’re good to go.
Give details about the business
- Even though you already put a description of your business on your page, you should also add a way for customers to get in touch with you so they can find out more.
- Scroll down to the section called “Provide Information and Preferences” or click “Edit Page Information” in the menu on the left.
- Then add information like your phone number and website. If your business has a physical office, store, or headquarters that is open to the public, put the hours and location on your website.
Add a button that tells people what to do
- With Facebook’s built-in call-to-action button, it’s easy to give customers what they want and they can interact with your business right away.
- The right CTA button will get people to discover more about your business, shop, download your app, or reserve an appointment.
- Click the blue box that says “Add Button” and then choose the type of button you want to add.
Tell people about your Facebook page
- Now you can start adding people to your page and using it. Scroll down until you see the section “Introduce Your Page,” and then click the “Create Welcome Post” button.
- As an alternative click the “Create Post” button at the top of your page. Use this time to welcome new customers and followers, tell them about your business, and let them know what to expect.
- Then start asking people to check out your page.
- You can ask friends, family, coworkers, and other people you know to follow your page by clicking the Invite Friends button. Note that this option won’t invite all of your friends automatically. You can instead choose who you want to add to your page.
You can make a Facebook business page quickly by choosing whether you want to use your personal profile or business settings.
All of the information above is about how to do that step-by-step. Read them all and make sure you understand them.
I hope this helps you learn something about How to make a business Page on Facebook. Thanks!