What is WordPress: WordPress Tutorial
What is WordPress: WordPress is a free and Open Source tool which is written in PHP. It is the most popular Content Management System. WordPress is capable to create a different website like a simple blog, e-commerce website (used WooCommerce Plugin) even full-featured websites and many others.
[mks_pullquote align=”left” width=”848″ size=”15″ bg_color=”#b9d6ad” txt_color=”#000000″]Note:
Are you have any website? Thatâ€™s not a problem. Create your website within a minute. We are going to learn about WordPress from scratch to End. You donâ€™t need to learn about any programming languages with Word-Press tool. Even, You donâ€™t need to know about HTML and anyone lineâ€™s coding of programming languages.[/mks_pullquote]
How to use WordPress?
Download from its official Website ( wordpress.org ). You can use this tool as offline on your computer. There are two ways to use Word-Press
- Download in your own computer to use as offline.
- You need to install WordPress directly from their hosting platform (C-panel) to use as online.You can create your website in an official server within a few minutes.
What is WordPress Theme?
It is a collection of templates that you can change and used for their WordPress website. Its provide the services to use the theme of different companies. Some themes you can use as a free of cost and many other companies provide premium theme which takes a few dollars per month like (Shifa, voice, and many others…).You can manage your theme in the admin area of your of your Word-Press website.
WordPress Training Plugin?
The plugin is a piece of code that provides different functionalities to your website. WordPress provided many plugins that perform different functions. Some popular plugins are given below.
- Wordfence â€“ is used to secure website.
- Yoast SEO – Plugin is used to manage your article and take a better ranking on Search Engine (Like Google )of your website.
- Contact Form 7 â€“ used to create a contact form for your website.
- W3 Total Cache â€“ improve speed and experience of your website.
- UpdraftPlus â€“ used to take backup of your website.
You can download the new plugins in your admin area as you can see in the picture that is given below.
WordPress Pros and Cons
- User-Friendly CMS – User can easily access and control his/her contents.
- Responsive -Â Every website that is developed in WordPress automatically resize according to the screen resolution of any device.
- Open Source – You can download it freely from its official website.
- Plugin – You are eligible to use any plugin that performs different functions.
- Up to Date – WordPress automatically update in your hosted account ( official server).
- Page Speed – WordPress’s page takes more time to load than any other simple page.
- Limitation – WordPress provides some feature in a limited area.
- Money wastage – if you are using some premium plugins and themes then you will pay some money per every month.
This is a complete series of WordPress Tutorial. From which you can learn from scratch to End. Special for the beginner who wants to learn about Word-Press. We can also discuss in this series how to make money with your website. I hope this lecture is really helpful â€œWhat is WordPressâ€.
[mks_pullquote align=”left” width=”848″ size=”16″ bg_color=”#dddcc1″ txt_color=”#353535″]Please give me your feedback. You can also learn about Python
at this same platform. If you have any queries and suggestion please discuss in the comment section.[/mks_pullquote]