As we all know that nowadays a lot of people but most people are running online businesses in which people are making money by selling different items on different platforms.
There are many such Selling platforms in Pakistan that have by using we can run our business online and improve our source of income. Among these platforms, Amazon is a platform where we can sell a variety of items and make money.
As an Internet-based retailer, Amazon.com offers a wide range of products, including books, music, movies, housewares, electronics, toys, and a variety of other items.
Either directly to consumers or as a distributor between other shops and Amazon.com’s millions of customers.
This article provides step by step guide on how to sell things on amazon. Let’s start!
These instructions are taken from the Amazon website and have been simplified to make them simpler to understand for Pakistanis when necessary.
6 Steps to sell things on Amazon in Pakistan
Here are a few steps to sell things on Amazon in Pakistan:
- Selecting a Marketing Plan.
- Take a look at your sales.
- Register as an Amazon Seller.
- See the product category.
- Make specifications for the product listing.
- Create a Product details page.
Now let’s start to elaborate in detail to specify more.
Select a marketing plan
Consumers and businesses may sell on Amazon using a variety of various selling plans. It would be the same for suppliers in Pakistan as it would be for buyers.
Every time you sell an item on the Individual plan, you will be charged $0.99 as a commission.
Unlike the first plan, which charges $39.99 per month regardless of how many goods you sell, the Professional plan’s rate is the same even if you don’t sell anything, which is not the case with the first plan.
Amazon also receives a referral fee on each sale, which is a percentage of the entire transaction and varies by product category. This money is collected for both plans.
Take a look at your sales
Your selling approach will be determined by your company. Are you a retailer, a brand, or something else?
- Resellers identify popular items and sell them on Amazon.
- Brand owners make their own items or source commodities to sell under their own labels to give customers a choice.
Many companies do both. So, as a Pakistani businessman, you must determine your Amazon business model.
Register as an Amazon seller
You may either use your customer account or establish a new Amazon seller account using your company email. Before signing up, make sure you have the following:
- Business email or Amazon account
- Chargeable card
- Gov ID (identity verification protects sellers and customers)
- Tax data.
- Phone No.
- A bank account where Amazon may deposit sales profits
See the Product Category for further information
The new Amazon sellers from Pakistan would be restricted to a certain category of items that they would be permitted to offer on the platform.
The answer to that question would decide whether you could sell that thing as a second-hand (used) product or if you couldn’t sell it. According to the Amazon sellers’ guide, this is clear in the category of the goods.
Specifications for the Product Listing
As a seller, this is the most major factor you can do since it will help clients acquire faith in your product and make it unique if it is something fresh. This would depend on the category of your goods.
This is what you are required to provide, however, according to the Amazon website:
A product identifier, such as a GTIN, UPC, ISBN, or EAN, allows you to define the specific item you’re offering for sale. Pakistani sellers may be able to obtain an exception for certain items.
In order to control your own stock, you need to use an SKU, which is a unique product ID you generate.
Details of the offer, such as the price, product condition, available quantity, and delivery methods, are provided.
Details about the product, such as its name, brand, category, description, and photographs.
Buyers will be more likely to locate your goods if you use keywords and search histories.
The Product Detail Page
The Product Detail Page is where you can learn more about a product.
If you have ever purchased anything from an Amazon shop, you will understand what I am talking about, but just in case, here is the product description page for a book that one would be interested in purchasing:
Therefore, product detail pages are the places where clients can get all of the important information regarding a certain item. They will be able to tell the difference between your goods and a comparable one sold by another supplier as well.
Some more steps to sell things on Amazon in Pakistan
Following the completion of all of the mentioned steps, the next step is to ensure that none of the following things are skipped.
- Filling out the personal information required for an Amazon ID is the first step in the process of getting to the finish line. It is simple to meet all of the standards outlined in the preceding broad explanation. Your name, date of birth, city, and country are all required in this section of the application. Furthermore, a valid phone number and email address should be included.
- Once you have decided whether you will sell your items on Amazon US or in other nations such as Australia, Canada, and other countries, the following step is to choose a marketplace.
- The final step is to confirm that your billing information is correct by using your active credit card. Both the starting date and the expiration date must be accurate.
- The most crucial thing to remember in the fourth step is to provide information about your shops, such as the tracking ID or any other information they need.
Following the advice provided above, it is simple to set up an Amazon account for the purpose of selling goods in Pakistan and other countries. Make certain that all of the facts you are mentioning are accurate and genuine.
This concludes our guide on How to Start Selling and selling things on Amazon in Pakistan and all around the world. This is the first step for Amazon sellers in Pakistan. Earnings on Amazon are unlimited.
For example The top baby goods seller makes $80,000 a month. You can also earn a lot of income from Amazon. I hope this information was helpful.