The instant messaging program Telegram has become quite popular throughout the globe due to its high level of confidentiality and anonymity.
It may be used for everything from private talks to large-scale group discussions (with up to 200,000 participants), broadcasts to an infinite number of people through channels, and the sharing of big files and automated bots.
However, regulations make using Telegram difficult in other countries, like Pakistan.
But have no fear! This article will detail the process of setting up and using Telegram in Pakistan without a VPN (virtual private network).
Related Post: how to earn money from TikTok in Pakistan
What is Telegram?
Telegram, a messaging app similar to WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger, highlights security, privacy, and added features.
Tech entrepreneur Pavel Durov launched it in 2013. Its distinguishing aspect is the end-to-end encryption used for certain conversations, ensuring unreadability by others.
Importance of Telegram
Telegram has become an essential medium for communication in the modern digital age.
Its significance is derived from its distinctive qualities and advantages that set it apart from competing messaging applications.
- Privacy and Security: Telegram places a high priority on its users’ privacy and security. It provides end-to-end encryption for private chats, preserving the confidentiality of your private communications. Millions of users throughout the globe use Telegram because of its dedication to privacy.
- Versatility: Telegram offers a lot more options than simply texting. You may use it to send voice conversations, transfer huge files, films, and images, and even develop bots to do certain tasks. It is a complete communication tool that can be used for both personal and business purposes due to its adaptability.
- Group Communication: Telegram is an effective tool for massive communication since it can accommodate groups of up to 200,000 people. It’s perfect for organizations, towns, or large friendship groups that wish to keep in touch.
- Cloud-based: Telegram’s cloud-based design enables users to access their files and messages from any device, giving them freedom and removing any concerns about data loss. Your Telegram account is always available, whether you’re using a different phone or a computer.
- Free and Ad-Free: Telegram is free to use and has no advertisements, in contrast to many other services. It is dedicated to providing a straightforward, user-friendly experience without any additional fees.
- Continuous Improvements: To provide the greatest user experience, Telegram is always developing, introducing new features, and enhancing its functioning. It is a consistently valued platform due to its responsive development and dedication to innovation.
A step-by-step guide to using Telegram in Pakistan
Step 1: Download and installation of Telegram
If you have not already done so, you must obtain and install the Telegram app from either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, depending on your device.
Step 2: Access the Application Menu
The top-left corner of your screen has a three-line symbol, sometimes called the “hamburger” icon. Click on this to open the application’s main menu. From this dropdown, select the “Settings” option.
Step 3: Locate the data and storage options
In the settings, you’ll need to find the “Data and Storage” option. Click on it to proceed.
Step 4: Navigate to Proxy Settings
Under the “Data and Storage” preferences, scroll down to find the “Proxy” settings.
Step 5: Set Up a New Proxy
Here, click on the “Add Proxy” button. This will lead you to a page where you need to provide certain details, such as the server address, port, and, if necessary, a username and password.
Enter the proxy details: Here, you will see several fields to fill in:
- Server: In the “Server” field, type the server address of the MTProto Proxy Server you obtained earlier.
- Port: In the “Port” field, type the port number of the MTProto Proxy Server.
- Type: For the “Type” field, select “MTProto Proxy” from the drop-down menu.
- Secret: In the “Secret” field, enter the secret key you got from the MTProto Proxy Server.
Here are some MTProto peoxy
- Server: proxy.digital resistance.dog
- Port: 443
- Secret: d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e
- Server: proxy.mtproto.co
- Port: 443
- Secret: 11112222333344445555666677778888
- Server: www.ipify.icu
- Port: 443
- Secret: dd00000000000000000000000000000000
- Server: f77.from-ky.com
- Port: 443
- Secret: eed0d6e131bada5511fcce9584deadbeef6b65746161626f6e6c696e652e636f6d
- Server: 188.8.131.52
- Port: 8888
- Secret: ee1faa1a2277b1808ae9be6bc950e6991a77312e7765622e77686174736170702e636f6d
- Server: private.www.iran.com.badworld.motorcycles
- Port: 443
- Secret: 7rxHX90eh-ahBfmWf-nUBlF1cGxvYWRib3kuY29t
Step 6: Save Settings
After entering all the details, tap on the tick mark “Save”, or “Done” (depending on your device) to save the proxy settings. Telegram should now be able to connect via this proxy.
Yes, Telegram functions without a VPN in Pakistan.
Download Telegram from the app store on your device, install it, and follow the on-screen instructions to create an account.
Yes, Telegram employs encryption to protect the privacy of your conversations. However, always observe local laws when using any app.
No, special configurations are not required to use Telegram in Pakistan.
Check your internet connection first. If it’s satisfactory, the application may have bugs or there may be government restrictions.
To sum up, you can use Telegram in Pakistan without a VPN by using a MtProto proxy.
This means changing a few settings in the Telegram app. Just make sure the proxy server is good and won’t cause any problems or break any rules.
Once you do this, you can use Telegram to chat and share freely. But remember, always be careful and use the internet in a good and safe way.