Visual Studio Download 2010 | Visual Studio Installation Guide
We are going to learn how to “Visual Studio Download 2010 | Visual Studio Installation guide (Steps by step installation guide)”.
if you don’t have Visual Studio Professional, Visual Studio Premium, or Visual Studio Ultimate, then You can download and install by following these some steps.
Visual Studio Download 2010, complete the following steps:
- Open a Web browser (such as Google Chrome etc), and go to https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/
- Follow the instructions on the screen to download Visual Basic 2010 Express.
- There are many new version exists to download. You can download according to your desire or need, but we will use Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 in OpenGL Complete Series.
- Click on the given link(button) to download.
Hardware and Software Requirements for Visual Studio 2010
You will need the following hardware and software to complete.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, or Windows
- Server 2008
- Visual Studio 2010 (Professional, Premium, or Ultimate) or Visual Basic 2010 Express
- 1.6 GHz processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 3 GB of available hard drive space
- 5400 RPM hard disk drive
- DirectX 9 capable video card that runs at a display resolution of 1024— 768 or higher
- DVD drive
- You also need to have Administrator-level access to your computer.
Steps by step Visual Studio Installation Guide
Finally, we are ready to install Microsoft Visual Studio after Download.
Visual Studio installation Basic, complete the following steps:
1.Double Click on it’s (FileName.exe) file where you can download. You will see the first window on the screen as below.
2. Once you click install Button then it will extract ISO Image in their specified Directory. This ISO image will launch the installations window to install.
3. Then Click on Install Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
4. You will see the following screen. Then click “Next”.
5. Then select Radio Button “I have read and accepted the license terms”. Then click “Next”.
6. And also select the Checkbox button of Component what components want to install, you can also select the “Customize” button to select different components according to your need. All the components will be selected automatically if you can select both Checkboxes.
7. Select the path where you want to install (like Drive C). And click the “Install” Button.
8. Sit with a cup of tea with patience. This installation will take a long time because Visual Studio has a list of Components. Then it will ask for a restart, allow it restart to restart the system.
9. Then click the “Finish” button. Now your Microsoft Visual Studio is perfectly ready… Hurrahhhhhh 😉
I hope you did enjoy this complete lecture “Visual Studio Download 2010 | Visual Studio Installation Guide”. I hope, you will also enjoy this complete series of OpenGL with C++. Now, we are going to move for the next step “Download FreeGlut.dll and How to set OpenGL libraries“.